- Medical Glass Jar, Poly Sculpture, Laser
- 25cm x 25cm x 43cm x 6 pieces
- “Eve Clone Series I- Lin, Pey-Chwen Solo Exhibition” MOCA, Taipei, 2011
- “Eve Clone Series II – Lin, Pey-Chwen Solo Exhibition”, Galerie Grand Siecle, Taipei, Taiwan, 2011
- “YES, Taiwan Biennial”, Taiwan Museum of Arts, Taichung, Taiwan, 2012
Aside from being imprinted on the forehead, the Mark of the Beast, 666, also appears on Eve Clone’s right hand. Placed in six medical jars, hands made of resin are all branded with the Mark of the Beast, simulating organs that are stored in formalin for experimentation. The skins of the right hands are composed of snake skin, tree bark, pupa skin, shell, metal, ore, and other materials, representing the genetic mutations of Eve Clone.